Clan-We Like Winning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan-We Like Winning

Clan of PT We like winning

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organized Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandAngel787
Pawn Averge
Pawn Averge
GrandAngel787

Organized Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Organized Chaos   Organized Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:02 am

Here is a strategy I thought of
Organized Chaos Pictur14
in OC when you leave the front entrance of the base and turn there is where the path splits.
1 person could go down, 1 could go up, and 1 could stay where it starts to split.
The person at the split could go a little down/up then get into the raised platform closest to the home base.
Then that person could watch the other 2. When 1 of the 2 dies, the person hiding would go that way
If the person who died brought a man down with him the hider could just go through,
If the dead guy just dies, then the hider could wait untill the guy passes the platform pop out and
sneak attack him. Then continue through the bottom/top to the enemys base and hide in one of the corners.
Thats my strategy, try to follow the pic
Thanks

~Grand~
w00t

P.S. edited like 5 times...

Last edited by GrandAngel787 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:50 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : New pic)
Back to top Go down
~NightMare~
Pawn God
Pawn God
~NightMare~

Organized Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Chaos   Organized Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Nice work, you are awarded 50 pawn points
Also locking this to prevent spam
Back to top Go down

Organized Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan-We Like Winning :: Map Discussion-
Jump to: